THE SOURCE SKATEBOARDS & SNOWBOARDS

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

TJ SCHNEIDER'S SNOWBOARD REALMS ISSUE 13 NOW ONLINE FEATURING MORE OF THE SOURCE TEAM!

Source shredder TJ Schneider was joined by fellow Source rips Dwayne Weibe and Ryan Hall for a trip to Oiler country (aka Edmonton) for some jib-bonk madness to commemorate the New Year. Check these guys destroy the cityscape with this quick issue of Snowboard Realms that was filmed in just over one day. TJ's shredding in our new Purple Ice Cream Slim Zip and chillin in the RUN SRC shirt in black. Check it out and keep it tuned to TJSchneider.com for more episodes!

3 comments:

Haydon W said...

Wow I enjoyed the video. I really like your blog; I'm going to bookmark it. If you get a chance, you can check out my skateboard trick tips page at skateboard trick tips. Have an awesome day and keep skating!

Unknown said...

Really njoyed the video!!

Want to know about snowboarding produce and events :) .I came across a very good site for that ....please visit

href="http://snowlife.com.au">Snowlife

Unknown said...

Want to know about snowboarding produce and events :) .I came across a very good site for that ....please visit
Snowlife